Who is Wendy?
Holding Graduate and Post Graduate qualifications in Psychology and Counselling, Wendy is fully registered with the NSW Psychologists Registration Board. She is a Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
Before completing Psychologist qualifications in 2005, Wendy worked for 20 years as a teacher specialising in atypical students, whether gifted or experiencing learning difficulties. The combination of both psychology and education qualifications and experience provides her with a distinct advantage working with children and adolescents. She also provides supervision for provisionally registered psychologists and Allied Health workers in the mental health industry.
Through over 12 years of Psychology practice, Wendy has become an expert in working with adults experiencing a broad range of issues. She has particular expertise with emotional literacy and stress management.
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Fully Registered with Clinical Endorsement - NSW Psychologists Registration Board.
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology (with Distinction).
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology (with Distinction).
- Graduate Certificate of School Counselling.
- Diploma of Teaching.
- Graduate Diploma of Education (with Distinction).
- Certificate of Gifted Education.