Group programs are available for children and young adults and are tailored to the specific needs of the group. Typical programs include:
- Circle of Friends -Developing social skills to help kids get along at school and at home.
- New Beginnings: Dealing with the grief of death or separation
- Super Heroes: Learning to tame the anger beast
- Positive People – to build self esteem
- Bully Beaters
- Cool and Calm – to help kids fight anxiety
Groups are made up of five to eight children of similar age and run for one hour each week for six to eight weeks. Programs start from $40 per session with a discount for families that pay for the entire course in advance.
The Resourceful Adolescent Program (RAP) was developed in Australia for Australian teenagers. The program aims to build resilience and promote positive mental health. The program aims to increase the psychological resilience or resourcefulness of young people and draws on research of successful interventions.